Terms of Service
- It will be the clients’ responsibility to ensure that there are no problems with hardware, software and connectivity related issues on the day’s that ncco is contracted to you.
- A written Contract will be drawn up and signed by both parties once retainer has been chosen.
- A detailed activity report is provided for all retainer contracts on the last day of each month.
- Services are carried out during normal business hours between: 9.30am to 5.30pm, excluding Public and Bank Holidays.
- Retainer Contracts payments will be issued on the first of every month via Card payment. For Bespoke Training Services, Credit terms are strictly 15 day’s net only. In accordance with European Communities (Late Payment in Commercial Transactions) Regulations 2002, NC Consulting reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Overdue balances will be charged at a rate of 7% pa over the current applicable ECB main refinancing rate plus associated recovery rates.
- ncco agrees to keep all client information confidential.
- If company does not provide and engage relevant information for digital content (as agreed in initial set up meeting) ncco will endeavour to consistently push out great content, however, if there is no access to any content and party is not communicating with ncco, ncco has the right to charge the on-going retainer rate with no discounts, each month as per contract.
- If Travel is required for Events, Assessments etc outside of our offices, expenses will be charged at 40cent per mile & accommodation/hotel costs (receipts provided).
- If the contract is terminated before the agreed time of this retainer contract (minimum 6 months) has been completed, a cancellation fee will occur (50% of retainer rate of remaining months not used – plus one month in advance will be charged)