Digital Transformation & Optimising Technology
What exacly is Digital Transformation?
Digital Transformation is often defined as the use of new, fast and frequently changing digital technology to solve problems.
For us at ncco, it’s about digitisation and automation of your business – from your website & online shop, to your core systems (eg: Google Suite, Office 365, BI), all the way through to essential tools such as CRM, ERP, BPM, HCM, Accounts etc. (and if you aren’t sure what all those mean, don’t worry… that’s why we’re here!).
letting go and moving forward
The aim is to reduce reliance on clunky user-owned hardware and applications and increasing reliance on flexible, scalable subscription-based cloud services. Some of these digital solutions enhance the capabilities of traditional software products. Digital solutions enable business efficiency through improved internal communications and strong, clever automations.
True Digital Transformation encourages integration of all digitised cloud systems – it does not create silos – thus nurturing happier staff and ensuring seamless business growth.
Bill Gates’ famous quote still stands:
nothing changes if
● We specialise in helping clients select and manage organisational changes related to their ERP/CRM software and Digital Transformation initiatives
● Assessing, Improving or Creating Systems for sustainable growth
● CRM and ERP independent advisor and consultant
● Digital Transformation – using cloud-based integrated systems for business growth. All departments of your business should talk to each other – your website, your online shop, project and job management, accounts, sales, marketing, customer services and administration
● Website Transformation – Branding, Design and Development services that integrate with your business systems